These conditions of participation ("CoPs") apply to the Easter-countdown sweepstake of Fissler GmbH ("Fissler") between the participants of this promotion and Fissler. By participating in this sweepstake, participants express their consent with these conditions of participation. Online sweepstakes are those for which only online participation is possible.
The sweepstake is carried out by Fissler. All prizes are sponsored by Fissler, which means that Fissler is the exclusive prize sponsor.
Please send any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstake to service(at)fissler.de.
(1) Persons of legal age residing in the United Kingdom are eligible to participate.
(2) A person will take part in the sweepstake by completing the following steps.
1. Regarding persons who have not yet subscribed to Fissler’s newsletter:
Participants who have not yet subscribed to the newsletter must subscribe to the Easter-countdown newsletter. You can do so via the link (https://www.fissler.com/gb/easter-countdown). After subscribing, each participant will receive an e-mail containing a link to confirm their e-mail address. By clicking this link, participants confirm their subscription to the newsletter and automatically take part in the sweepstake. The participant is responsible for the correctness, in particular of his e-mail and/or postal address.
2. Persons who have already subscribed to Fissler’s newsletter:
Participants who have already subscribed to the newsletter will be guided to the Easter-promotion page via an e-mail with a link. On this page, participants can sign up for Fissler’s Easter-countdown newsletter and simultaneously for the sweepstake. The participant is responsible for the correctness, in particular of his e-mail and/or postal address.
(3) All personal information provided must be correct and true for you to be eligible to participate in the sweepstake. Otherwise your entry may be excluded as per Section 3 (4).
3. Exclusion from the sweepstake
(1) Fissler employees and employees of companies commissioned to carry out the competition, as well as their close relatives (such as parents, siblings, and children), are excluded from participation.
(2) In case of any violation of these conditions of participation, Fissler reserves the right to exclude individuals from participating in the sweepstake.
(3) Anyone who uses illegal tools or otherwise attempts to manipulate the sweepstake to their benefit will also be excluded from participating. We also reserve the right to void and demand return of all prizes in such cases.
(4) Anyone who submits incorrect personal information can be excluded from the sweepstake.
4. Execution and prizes
(1) Subscribers can participate in the sweepstake from 03/24/2019 to 04/21/2019. Each participant who has subscribed to Fissler’s Easter-countdown newsletter and accepted the conditions of participation will automatically take part in the raffle.
(2) On 04/24/2019, we will draw the winner of a (1) 5-piece original-profi collection pot set from among all participants who meet the requirements.
(3) We will inform the winner of their prize via e-mail. After that, the prize will be sent to the winner within 2 weeks after the drawing on 04/24/2019.
(4) The prize cannot be paid out in cash.
(5) The prize or prize substitution is non-transferable.
(6) Any complaints regarding the execution of the sweepstake must be submitted in writing to Fissler within 14 days of the reason becoming known, specifying the sweepstake. Any complaints conveyed by phone or submitted after 14 days will not be processed.
5. Early conclusion of the sweepstake
Fissler reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time, without giving prior notice or stating the reasons. Fissler will use this option in particular if technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or faults in the hardware and/or software) or legal reasons make it impossible to guarantee that the competition can be carried out properly. If such a cancellation is caused by the behavior of a participant, Fissler can claim damages from that person.
6. Data protection and privacy
(2) Participants may request information about the use of their personal data at any time, as well as revoke their consent to store and use their personal data, without specifying a reason. To do so, simply send an e-mail request to service(at)fissler.de. You can use the same e-mail address to request a correction of your data.
(3) If you revoke your consent to use your personal participant data, they will be deleted from the database immediately. At your request, you will receive an e-mail confirming the revocation and successful deletion of your personal data. Should said revocation occur before the end of the competition, that person is excluded from further participation.
(1) Fissler is released from all obligations on handing out the prize, if this has not already occurred at an earlier point in time as a result of these regulations.
(2) Fissler is liable only for damages caused by deliberate actions or gross negligence on the part of Fissler or one of its vicarious agents or by the breach of cardinal duties. This does not apply to damages caused by the injury of life, limb, and/or health.
The restricted liability stated above applies in particular to damages caused by malfunctions, delays, or interruptions during the transfer of data etc., malfunctions in technical systems or the service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, or viruses.
8. Sweepstake duration
Fissler’s Eater-countdown sweepstake runs from 03/24/2019 at 00:00 until 04/21/2019 at 23:59. Participating after the end of the sweepstake will not be possible. Persons signing up after that point in time cannot be included in the sweepstake.
9. Legal proceedings, jurisdiction
(1) The prize drawing results are final.
(2) The sweepstakes and these conditions of participation are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(3) Should any one of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of use.
(4) These conditions of use are subject to change by Fissler at any time without prior notice.
Additional privacy notices
The data collected in the context of the sweepstake will be electronically processed to carry out the sweepstake. These data will be deleted after the end of the sweepstake.
The data collected during the process of subscribing to the newsletter will be electronically processed and stored to handle sending our newsletter. We will use your e-mail address and possibly your name to send you (to the extent possible, individual) information regarding products, promotions, sweepstakes, and news from the online shop and surveys regarding customer satisfaction. After you have ordered products, you will have the opportunity to give us an evaluation.
You can cancel your subscription to our newsletter on our website. You will find the link to the sign-out page at the end of each newsletter. You can revoke your consent to the storage and/or usage of the data for advertising purposes at any time. This will not affect your participation in the sweepstake or your usage of other services on this website.