At the sight of a colorful smoothie bowl, you can only start the day in a good mood.This fruity recipe with summer fruit, natural yoghurt and crispy toppings ensures a large portion of vitamins in the morning.And if it needs to go a bit faster in the morning, the base smoothie from natural yoghurt, bananas, apples, oranges and raspberries can be wonderfully prepared in the evening.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
500 g raspberries
50 g blueberries
15 g ginger
500 g natural yoghurt
4 tbsp almonds
4 tbsp poppy seeds
4 tbsp pumpkin seeds
200 g granola
1. Peel the bananas and cut them into pieces.
2. Wash the apples, remove the core and cut them into pieces.Set aside a few pieces for the topping.
3. Peel the oranges and cut them small.
4. Wash the raspberries and blueberries and pat them dry.Put some raspberries and blueberries aside for topping.
5.Scrape the skin off the ginger with a spoon.Then chop the ginger.
6. Place the bananas, apples, oranges and raspberries in a blender together with the yoghurt and ginger and puree to a creamy smoothie.
7. Chop the almonds roughly.
8. Spread the fruit yoghurt base on four bowls.Serve with the apple pieces, raspberries, blueberries, chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds and granola.