5 cups durum wheat semolina flour
2 tsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups blueberries
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp lime juice
3 cups blueberry juice
4 spring onions
7 oz feta cheese
6 sprigs of fresh thyme
2 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. olive oil
Step by step
- Add sugar and lemon juice to blueberries and mash well, with 1/4 cup water.
- Combine flour and olive oil with the blueberry mixture, stirring until you have a smooth dough.
- Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough thinly. Then take the shorter side and roll the dough up into long thin roll. Cut the roll into 2 inch wide strips. Boil the blueberry juice and 4 cups of water in a sauce pan. Add in the noodles and leave to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Clean the spring onions and cut diagonally into rings. Wash the thyme and remove the stems.
- Heat the butter in a pan. Drain the pasta and add it to the butter.
- Fry for about 3 minutes while turning continuously. Add the thyme and the spring onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on plates, crumbling feta cheese and drizzling some olive oil over the pasta.