1 1/2 cups blueberries
3 Tbsp. vinegar
1 tsp honey mustard
9 Tbsp. olive oil
1 bunch of fresh chives
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
2 packages (8 oz) of halloumi cheese
1/2 cup flour
14 oz mixed green salad
1/2 bunch of radishes
shallots marinated in whiskey (optional)
Step by step
- For the dressing, mix 1 cup of the berries with vinegar and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and then puree the mixture in a blender.
- Wash the chives and shake dry. Then finely blend the breadcrumbs and chives in a food processor.
- Halve the halloumi lengthwise. Whisk the egg in a bowl.
- Coat the halloumi first in flour, then egg and finally in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a pan and fry the halloumi on both sides for 10 minutes.
- Wash the salad and shake dry. Arrange the salad on a plate and sprinkle over the remaining blueberries.
- Wash the radishes, pat dry, slice and add to salad along with the whiskey shallots.
- Halve the halloumi and place on the salad.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
Various fresh and pickled vegetables go well with the salad and complement the dressing perfectly.