Lemon Basil Chicken & Prosciutto
4 medium boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded thin
8 fresh basil leaves
salt and pepper
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
4 slices prosciutto
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/3 cup white wine
1/3 cup heavy cream
Step by step
- Lay chicken flat. Season with salt, pepper, and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- Lay 2 basil leaves on one side and fold the chicken breast back together.
- Wrap a slice prosciutto around the chicken to secure.
- Heat olive oil in the pressure cooker over medium high heat.
- Brown chicken rolls, 2 minutes per side.
- Add white wine and immediately cover with lid.
- Close and lock the lid in place. Heat on high until pressure builds and the indicator rod rises to maximum pressure.
- Turn down the heat. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and release the pressure by slowly pressing the button on the handle.
- Once all pressure is released, open the lid and set the rolls aside to rest.
- Whisk cream into the sauce in the pressure cooker over medium high heat. Boil to reduce until thickened.
- Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper and remaining lemon juice.
- Cut the rolls in thick slices and serve with sauce.