3/4 cup short-grain rice
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup half and half
6 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
Step by step
- Combine all ingredients in the pressure cooker (works best in pressure skillet) and mix thoroughly.
- Close and lock the lid in place. Heat on high until pressure builds and the indicator rod rises to maximum pressure.
- Turn down the heat. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and release the pressure by slowly pressing the button on the handle.
- Once all pressure is released, open the lid.
- Transfer the pudding to a serving bowl. Pudding may be served warm or chilled.