Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn
1 garlic clove
3 sprigs rosemary
5 Tbsp. olive oil
4 Tbsp. oil
1 1/2 cups popcorn, un-popped
4 Tbsp. Parmesan, grated
Step by step
- Peel the garlic and crush. Wash the rosemary, pat dry and remove the needles from one sprig.
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan on low.
- Add the garlic and remaining rosemary sprigs and keep on low heat for 15 minutes, infusing the olive oil with garlic and rosemary.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of corn and cover. As soon as the first kernels pop, reduce the heat.
- Once the time between popping kernels is about 30 seconds apart, remove from heat. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Remove the rosemary and garlic from the olive oil and drizzle the oil over the popcorn.
- Mix with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the popcorn and enjoy.
Real herb fans can complement it with thyme.