Preparation time : 15 minutes
14 oz frozen shrimps
1 chili pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ bunch cilantro
2 cups snap peas
2 tbsp olive oil
1 organic lime
approx. 1/3 cups yogurt
Step by step
- Allow the prawns to defrost and pat dry with a paper towel. Remove the prawns from their shells, devein and cut into large chunks
- Wash the chilies and pat them dry. Then halve them lengthwise, deseed and slice into fine strips. Peel and mince the garlic. Rinse the cilantro, pat dry and slice. Rinse the sugar snaps and cut into fine strips
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on a medium to high setting. Fry the prawns with the garlic, chili and sugar snaps for approx. 3 minutes. Add the cilantro, toss it and season everything with salt and pepper.
- Halve the avocado, removing the stone and shell. Slice the flesh into long strips.
- Halve the lime. Warm each wrap in the pan for 1 minute. Portion out the avocado and fried prawns equally between the wraps and drizzle with yogurt. Add lime juice and then roll up the wrap and serve immediately.