Vegan Spaghetti with Mushrooms
4 small potatoes
3.5 oz cashew nuts
1 cup vegetable stock
14 oz whole wheat spaghetti
4 1/2 cups mushrooms
3 tbsp oil
1 bunch of chive
Step by step
- Peel and cube the potatoes. In a large pot, bring vegetable stock to a boil and add cashews and potatoes.
- Season with salt and nutmeg and boil for 15 minutes.
- Puree the mixture in a food processor.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salt water according to the cooking instructions on the packet.
- Clean the mushrooms and slice finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then sauté the mushrooms.
- Strain the pasta and leave to drain. Mix the pasta and the mushrooms.
- Add the cashew sauce and mix everything well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop chives and sprinkle over the pasta.