Stainless steel pans for quick browning.
Perfectly suitable for unbreaded meat, e.g. steak, duck breast, poultry, etc.
The proper way to fry unbreaded meat:
- Heat the pan to medium heat (2/3 oven maximum) without adding any fat/oil.
- Wait 3-4 minutes.
- The water drop test is perfect for checking when the right temperature has been reached: Use your fingers to flick a couple of drops of cold water into the pan. If the drops form clear beads that "dance" in the pan, the right temperature has been reached. If there is a "hiss" and the drops of water evaporate, the pan is still too cold.
- Wipe the water from the hot pan, for example, with a paper towel.
- Add fat/oil to the pan to suit your tastes.
- Add the food to be fried to the pan. The food should be at room temperature and not salted.
- The food to be fried sticks to the pan at first, but will become detached later. After 2-3 minutes, turn the frying food.
- To check, raise the frying food slightly at the edge; it should detach itself easily without the need for any force.
Extremely long service life
Our stainless steel products are extremely durable, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-proof. For simple cleaning, we recommend leaving the pan on the stove (using the residual heat) with some warm water and dishwashing liquid for a brief time. You can then rinse the pan easily.
To the crispy pans