In the summer, we crave light, simple meals that are quick to prepare. This spaghetti with grilled asparagus and lime is a deliciously refreshing combination.
Spaghetti with grilled asparagus and lime
4 cups asparagus
12 oz. spaghetti
½ cup of heavy cream
Juice of 1-2 limes
½ teaspoons sugar
1. Wash and cut asparagus into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pot, cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
3. Season asparagus with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and asparagus and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
4. Add cream to pan and boil briefly until the cream thickens. Squeeze lime juice to taste.
5. Toast the pine nuts in a separate pan until lightly browned.
6. Drain pasta, place in pan with asparagus and cream. Place on large serving platter, sprinkle with pine nuts and parmesan.
Crêpes with Ricotta and Berry Filling
This wonderfully light dessert combines blueberries, strawberries and raspberries with fresh ricotta and a wafer-thin crêpe.
For crêpe batter:
60 g flour
3 tablespoons sugar
Pinch of salt
1/4 liter milk
500 g mixed berries (Raisins,Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries)
3 cl orange Liqueur
250 g ricotta
2 pck. bourbon vanilla sugar
150 ml whipped cream
40 g butter
1. Mix flour, 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon sugar and salt together.Gradually add the milk, so that no lumps form.Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
2. Wash and prep the berries.
3. Squeeze out the orange juice, mix with orange liqueur and 1 tbsp sugar. Pour mixture over the berries.
4. Squeeze lime juice andmix with ricotta, vanilla sugar and sugar.Beat the cream until stiff and fold in.
5. After resting, beat the leftover egg whites into egg mixture and fold under the crêpe batter.
6. Heat the butter in the Fissler crêpe pan and cook the crepes.
7. Assemble the crepes by adding 1/4 of the ricotta mixture on each crepe and arrange with the berries.
Image asparagus: © dulezidar / istock