Abbreviated Rules to be included in email and anywhere that the Sweepstakes is advertised.
Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am CT on 12/12/2019, and ends at 11:59 pm CT on 01/05/2020. Only one Entry per person allowed. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of 21. Grand prize consists of a (1) JURA E8 Piano Black. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received; Grand prize winner will be chosen by random drawings. ARV of Grand Prize is $2,099.00 USD. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with the prize. Each entrant will receive a 10%-25% discount code for the Fissler online shop upon entry. The individual discount percentage is determined at random by computer. Sweepstakes not open to Sponsor employees. Subject to full Official Rules at www.fissler.com/us/holiday-sweepstakes. Sponsor: Fissler America, Inc.
Sweepstakes Official Rules & Regulations
SWEEPSTAKE Fissler America
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Fissler America Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 am CT on 12/12/2019, and ends at 11:59 pm CT on 01/05/2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States or D.C., who have reached the age of 21. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, fulfillment and advertising and promotion agencies (“Sweepstakes Entities”), their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in the same household of each such individual, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
METHOD OF ENTRY: There is one method of Entry for this Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. An Entrant is entered using the online form provided at www.fissler.com/us/holiday-sweepstakes. Entrants must answer the question, “What anniversary will Fissler celebrate in 2020?” provide their first name, last name, email address and accept the conditions of participation. After Entrants have completed and submit this information, an e-mail will be sent confirming registration. Entrants will automatically receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes by completing the online form. Each entrant will automatically receive a discount code for Fissler’s shop.
LIMITS: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
4. PRIZES, PRIZE DRAWING, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
PRIZE DRAWING: Sponsor will conduct one (1) individual random prize drawing for the JURA E8 Piano Black at 1/6/2020 from all eligible entries received during the applicable. The drawings will be conducted within 14 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Non-winning entries will not carry forward to or be included in any subsequent sweepstakes or prize drawings of Sponsor. Each entrant will receive a discount code for Fissler’s shop.
PRIZE DETAILS: Every participant will receive a discount code between 10 and 25 % for the Fissler online shop. The individual discount percentage is determined at random by computer. The grand prize consists of a (1) JURA E8 Piano Black ($2,099.00). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is U.S. $2,099.00 USD. The Grand Prize will be shipped at no expense to the Winner. Sponsor will notify a Potential Winner by sending a message to the Potential Winner via email. The Potential Winner is responsible for responding and providing the correct ship-to address within 30 days after issuance of notification. A signature will be required at the time of delivery. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize. Only one Grand Prize will be awarded.
PRIZE AWARDING: Prize will be awarded, provided more than enough entries have been received. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Affidavit”), and return the same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts, is ineligible according to these Official Rules, fails to provide the required information and/or return the required documents within the specified time period, decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever, or otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be given. Once the Affidavit is received within the specified time period, is verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a Potential Winner become an actual Winner. Prize will be awarded in the name of the Winner. Decisions of the Sponsor are final in all respects of the Sweepstakes.
PRIZE WILL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize manufacturer that may be sent along with a prize. Winner will not be obligated to purchase any other Sponsor products or services. Entrant agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of the prize resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not arranged for nor carries any insurance of any kind for the benefit of Entrant or that of Entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators relative to Entrant’s use of the prize awarded to Entrant; and that Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining and paying for any insurance relative to the prize awarded to Entrant.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or printing error in these rules or any promotional materials, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes, or if any difficulties compromise the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries at issue and/or to suspend, modify, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address with which the Entry was made. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of time of war, national emergency, accident, dangerous weather conditions, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Sweepstakes. Notice of such action will be posted online at https://www.facebook.com/fisslerusa/. Caution: Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with this promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than in the State of North Carolina.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY.
7. WHO WON: For the name of the prize winner, available from 01/06/2020 to 02/06/2020, please contact: cs(at)fisslerusa.comor send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, by 1/24/2020, to Fissler America, Inc., at 100 North Tryon Street, Suite 4700, Charlotte, NC 28202.
8. SPONSOR: Fissler America, Inc., 100 North Tryon Street, Suite 4700, Charlotte, NC 28202.