These conditions of participation ("CoPs") apply to the Facebook Valentine’s Day Newsfeed competition of Fissler GmbH ("Fissler") between the participants of this promotion and Fissler. By participating in this competition, participants express their consent with these conditions of participation.
- Any natural person aged 18 or over residing in the United Kingdom is eligible to participate.
- Only home addresses and no shipping addresses may be specified.
Participation in the competition:
- The competition starts on 11 February 2019 at 09:00 am and ends on 13 February 2019 on 11:59 pm.
- You can participate in the Facebook Valentine's Day Newsfeed competition by commenting below the posting (https://www.facebook.com/270872810186565/posts/336485516958627/ ) on the Fissler Facebook Page. Participation is free. The participant must answer the competition question "How would you like to spend Valentine’s Day with your partner?”
- Multiple comments will be counted as a single participation.
- Comments violating Facebook guidelines, German law and/or copyright will be removed without notice upon detection. The participant in question is thereby barred from the competition.
- Persons wishing to participate must first completely and truthfully provide all information required for the execution of this promotion and accept these conditions of participation.
- By participating in the competition, the participant confirms that all personal information provided is complete and correct.
Exclusion from the competition:
- Fissler employees and employees of companies commissioned to carry out the competition, as well as their close relatives (such as parents, siblings, and children), are excluded from participation.
- In case of any violation of these conditions of participation, Fissler GmbH reserves the right to exclude individuals from participating in the competition.
- Anyone who uses illegal tools or otherwise attempts to manipulate the competition to their benefit will also be excluded from participating. We also reserve the right to retrospectively revoke and demand the return of all prizes in such cases.
- Anyone who submits incorrect personal information can be excluded from the competition.
- All participants who meet the requirements will be eligible to win one (1) adamant comfort pan (28 cm).
- Material prizes cannot be paid out in cash.
- The prize or prize substitution is non-transferable.
- The participant who submits the most romantic comment is the winner.
Winner notification, winner confirmation and shipping:
- The winner will be drawn on 14 February 2019.
- The winner will be notified by way of a subcomment on their participation comment. The winner must report to the Fissler Facebook page with their full address and confirm the prize via a private message within 5 working days.
- If the winner has not submitted their shipping address by 21 February 2019 via a private Facebook message, their claim to the prize will expire. Fissler reserves the right to appoint replacement winners.
- Upon being notified of the address, Fissler will send the prize within 10 days.
- Should it not be possible to deliver the prize to the winner due to circumstances within the responsibility of the winner, not Fissler, (e.g. wrong address), the claim to the prize will expire.
- Please address any questions regarding shipment to facebook(at)fissler.com
- Any complaints regarding the execution of the competition must be submitted in writing with reference to the competition to Fissler GmbH within 14 days of the reason becoming known. Any complaints conveyed by phone or submitted after 14 days will not be processed.
Violation of CoPs (conditions of participation):
- In case of any violation of these CoPs, Fissler GmbH reserves the right to exclude individuals from participating in the competition.
- In the event of a participant’s exclusion, Fissler reserves the right to revoke and demand the return of any prizes.
- The participant is obliged to release Fissler and its vicarious agents from all claims by third parties based on the participant's illegal or non-contractual conduct when participating in the competition. This release also includes the reimbursement of costs incurred by Fissler as a result of a necessary legal prosecution/defence. The participant must inform Fissler immediately if they become aware that such a violation could be imminent. The participant assures that all information provided by them is true and accurate.
Early termination of the competition
- Fissler GmbH reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time, without giving prior notice or stating the reasons. Fissler GmbH will use this option in particular if technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or faults in the hardware and/or software) or legal reasons make it impossible to guarantee that the competition can be carried out properly. If such a cancellation is caused by the behaviour of a participant, Fissler GmbH can claim damages from that person.
Privacy statement and consent:
The following privacy statement applies to persons participating in the competition with regard to the use of their personal data by Fissler in the execution and management of the competition:
- When collecting, processing and using participants’ personal data, Fissler abides by the relevant data protection regulations and categorically uses this data only to provision, execute and managethe competition.
- The personal data will be deleted in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
- Fissler shall take appropriate, in particular contractual, organisational and technical, security measures to ensure compliance with applicable data protection regulations and in particular to protect the participants’ personal data against accidental or unintentional changes, loss, destruction and access by unauthorised persons.
- Participants may at any time request information about the use of their personal data and revoke their consent to store and use their personal data without giving reasons. To do so, it is sufficient to send an e-mail request to service(at)fissler.com. You can use the same e-mail address to request the correction of your data.
- If you revoke your consent to use your personal participant data, they will be deleted from the database immediately. At your request, you will receive an e-mail confirming the revocation and successful deletion of your personal data. Should said revocation occur before the end of the competition, that person is excluded from further participation.
- Fissler GmbH is released from all obligations on handing over the prize, provided no earlier point in time follows from these regulations.
- Fissler GmbH is liable only for damages caused by deliberate actions or gross negligence on the part of Fissler GmbH or one of its vicarious agents or by the breach of cardinal duties. This does not apply to damages caused by the injury of life, limb, and/or health.
- The restricted liability stated above applies in particular to damages caused by malfunctions, delays, or interruptions during the transfer of data etc., malfunctions in technical systems or the service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, or viruses.
For information, participants can contact:
55743 Idar-Oberstein, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)6781 403 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)6781 403 - 321
- The prize drawing results are final.
- The competitions and these conditions of participation are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Should any one of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of use.
- These conditions of use are subject to change by Fissler GmbH at any time without prior notice.
This promotion is in no way connected to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.