Grilled fish is a Mediterranean summer classic, reminiscent of vacations by the sea.This recipe with salmon, Mediterranean marinade and crispy salad sets the stage for relaxation and enjoyment.
Ingredients for 4:
4 salmon filets, with skin (@ 1 oz. each) 1 clove of garlic 1 sprig of thyme 1 sprig of rosemary 1 lemon 5 tbps of olive oil sea salt
1¼ cupcorn 7 oz. endivesalad
1¼ cup cherry tomatoes 1 bell pepper 1 onion 5 oz. feta cheese 4tbspolive oil 3tbspwhite winevinegar
2tsp honey, liquid 2 tsp mustard salt pepper
1. Pat dry salmon filets.
2. Crush garlic for marinade and remove thyme and rosemary leaves.
3. Halve lemon and squeeze half of the juice.Mix with olive oil and add garlic and herbs.
4. Brush salmon filets with marinade. Place in fridge for 2 hours.
5. In the meantime, wash, dry and chop endive.
6. Wash and dry cherry tomatoes and peppers. Cut into bite-size pieces.
7. Peel and cut onion into thin strips.
8. Drain and cut feta cheese into small cubes.
9. For the dressing: Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and mustard until combined.Season with salt and pepper.
10. Mix salad with vegetables and feta and pour dressing.
11. Place salmon on hot grill, skin side down and across grill.Let rest on heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
12. Flip filets once and cook for about 2 minutes in indirect heat.
13. Remove salmon filets from the grill, sprinkle with sea salt and arrange on top of salad.
Picture: © DronG / istock